These are things we should all think about every now and then.
As you think about your personal vision…
- What one thing bothers you most about the world?
- If you knew you couldn’t fail, what one thing would you pursue for God?
- What do you tend to pray for the most?
- What gives you energy?
- What have you secretly believed you would be really good at if only you were given a chance?
- What do others say that you are good at? That you are not good at? (Have you asked lately?)
- What projects or accomplishments, though probably unnoticed by others, created a deep sense of satisfaction on your life’s journey? What projects or accomplishments from grade school years, high school, college and early career?
- What would you want people saying about you at your funeral? State three words that reflect “who you were.” State three words that reflect “what you accomplished.”
- Who are your heroes? Why do you admire them? Who have you wanted to emulate or spend time with but have not been able to?